Saturday, July 10, 2010

Help Hayden Heal

Others have done so much for Clark and as I've said before, it has taught me who I want to be for others. Here is another in need. Five-year-old Hayden Cullimore needs a liver transplant. Even with good insurance, his family has been told to prepare to pay up to $200,000 out of pocket. To "Help Hayden Heal" his family has organized a benefit concert on July 19 at 7:00 p.m. at the Layton Amphitheatre. The concert will feature the local Utah famed trio Mercy River, nationally acclaimed Broadway tenor Dallyn Bayles (Phantom of the Opera), Jessie Clark Funk and recent organ transplant recipient and award-winning pianist Paul Cardall.

1 comment:

Helping Hayden said...

Thank you SO much for helping us spread the word. I am Kara, Hayden's aunt. I have been SO overwhelmed with the amount of love and support that people have offered.

I just read about Clark's passing. As I sit here with tears streaming down my cheeks, my heart hurts for you. I have a testimony that the Lord knows when it is our time to come home. But, it is still such a difficult thing to go through. Clark must have been an INCREDIBLE person!

LOL,

Kara Cullimore Yeates